Wildlife Monitoring is run from Sydney, Australia, supplying Australia's best value infrared surveillance trail camera traps.
- Chris - Owner / Managing Director
- Robert - Sales Manager
- Ekaterina - Admin Manager
- Federal departments (police, defence) (Australia and New Zealand)
- State departments (environment, parks) (Australia and New Zealand)
- Local councils
- Universities and researchers
- Corporate (feral animal control, pest control, security)
- Private individuals
Our customers are in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, England, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Laos, and we ship worldwide.
- Ekaterina joins our team as Admin Manager, looking at our long-term strategic growth.
- Our staff now has 3 members, with Robert continuing as Sale Manager and Chris as Managing Director.
- As we head toward our fifth anniversary sales continue to expand and more orders are being shipped off-shore.
- Wildlife Monitoring donates cameras to a farm project that works to improve the quality of life for socially disadvantaged youth.
- Partway through our fourth year of trade and our customer base and sales volumes continue to expand. Our website receives some fine tuning and the list of customer testimonials continues to grow.
- We now also supply Bushnell cameras and several new manufacturers are under consideration
- Chris attended the first world Colloquium on Camera Trapping held at Taronga Zoo in Sydney.
- Chris also attended a convention on ecology in New Zealand to display camera traps.
- As we enter our third year of growth, we are invited to present to government departments, council rangers and landcare groups. This sees Chris travel to Perth, Melbourne and local events demonstrating cameras to existing and prospective customers.
- Product range expands to include Reconyx and Leupold cameras.
- We introduce our own home-brand camera (the WM BT-2A) because of our passion to see trail cams made affordable in the budget range of the market, especially for school and backyard projects.
- Robert joins the team in response to ongoing growth. We begin warehousing stock in Australia to facilitate faster deliveries and better on-shore warranty support
- Catalogue grows to include car cameras, inspection cameras, flash extenders and new camera models
- Keepguard and Uway cameras are added to the catalogue
- Sales to New Zealand government, corporate and private customers begin
- 1300 number and receptionists added to the service provided
- Chris launched Wildlife Monitoring in March in response to a market need for a local supplier of high quality outdoor surveillance camera equipment. We began by supplying just three camera models - the Scout Guard SG-550 Green, SG-550 Camo and SG-550V - together with accessories
- Government-preferred supplier status with Australian state governments
Happy to help
We pride ourself on excellent service and would be happy to help with your outdoor trail camera needs.